- All Products purchased from www.gulfstore.com will be covered with a one (1) year warranty. The extended warranty program if purchased by you, will be considered in addition to the first year full warranty gained from supplier.
- Any failure or break down of Products: The Warranty does not cover repairs caused by misuse, improper installation, breakage, and spillage of liquids, and other repairs arranged outside the authorized service center
- Content, game software, ink and toys are excluded from our Warranty.
- We shall not be responsible for any of your/customer’s misuse or illegal use including resale or export to embargoed countries of any Products, their spare parts or technical documents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you/ the customer specifically agree that Products purchased from the Website will not be used for activities related to designing, developing, producing or usage of nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction. You/customer agree not to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer Product(s) to end-users engaged in these activities and shall be liable for any such activity. We assume no liability whatsoever nor provide any warranty support or service in respect of a Product which has been exported/ used in violation of this provision.
- We are not responsible for loss of any personal data saved on the Product, during any check-up or repair
- However where labor charges, transportation, consumable materials are applicable, you should pay the same after the first year warranty coverage.
Exclusions from coverage under LCD & Plasma TVs, LCD & DLP Projectors & DLP TVs.
- Improper installation, tampering with components or software/firmware update by an unauthorized repair center resulting in mechanical failure.
- Physical damage to any part of the TV for any reason including but not limited to water or moisture damage, improper usage of the product, dropped product, collision with another object, transportation damage, damage to the outside casing, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accidents, collapse, spillage of any kind, fire, flood, corrosion, rust, sand, dirt, lightning, freezes, storms, theft, intentional or accidental damage.
- Mechanical failure of any part of the TV resulting from physical damage to the TV, abuse, neglect or spillage, battery leakage, intentional or accidental damage, electrical service, environmental conditions.
- Warranty does not cover lifetime of lamps & CRTs; dimming lamps; exploding lamps, weak CRTs. Additionally the warranty terms do not cover installation of an incorrect lamp in a DLP, LCD rear projection TV, or LCD projector.
- Televisions with removed or altered serial/model numbers.
- Plasma & CRT burn-in (sticky) images caused by prolonged display of one or more signals or video games, or other abuse.
- All display Products that are used in a commercial operation; Products used for commercial purposes, Products provided for public use or rental.
- Burnt pixels; Black dots or bright points that may appear constantly on a screen of an LCD or plasma TV. (LCD & Plasma TVs have up to 2 million colored pixels display; within common industry standards between 1 and 7 burnt pixels is not accepted as a malfunction)
- Spoiled, deformed, or scratched screens and/or reflective coatings on screens & lenses due to misuse or rubbed by any chemicals/substances.
- The Warranty terms do not cover televisions that are installed in an outdoor open area, or either by a swimming pool or in a coffee shop due to harsh environmental effects like high temperature, dust, humidity, or smoke exposure.
- All the agency products sold through www.gulfstore.com will be replaced with new Products, if Service Center cannot effect a repair and if the unit is within the warranty period,
- If the unit is damaged by your misuse or by the mistake of customer, the unit will not be replaced but may be repaired at your responsibility & with minor charges.
- In case the same model is not available in the showroom, you can select another model by paying the difference.
- The same warranty will continue for the new product.
Standard terms & disclaimers
- The warranty terms do not include the following:
- Service calls to repair or replace, filters (all types), Remote controls, disposable dust-bags, batteries, hoses (all types), heads accessories (all types, brushes, etc.), shelves, handles, drawers, cleaning products, plastic parts, antennas, wheels, bottom switches, broken parts, handles, burned lamps, carrying cases, adapter.
- Any damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, etc.
- Our service liability under this warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of parts, at our sole discretion, as deemed appropriate and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claim (whether caused by negligence of service, its agents or authorized dealers or otherwise) or any contingent or resulting liability arising out of or in connection with any failed or defective parts.
- The warranty shall become invalid if your product or any part is broken or has been tampered with.
NOTE: Any out of warranty work is guaranteed for a period of one month after it has been returned to you, for the same failure that was repaired.
- Products with manufacturing defects are not repaired, they are replaced.
-Any repair of Products after the warranty period will be charged.
-Generally, we return Products after servicing within 3 working days.
-You have the right to replace the Product in case of manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired during warranty period. The exchange must be confirmed with a Technical Report provided by Spacelink service center.
-The invoice value will be depreciated on the following rates:
-From invoice date until six months, no depreciation.
- Six months to one year, 10%.
- Second year, 25%.
- Third year, 35%.
- Fourth year, 45%.
- Fifth year, 55%. If you’ve had the Product for up to one year, we’ll repair the Product for you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.